cht

Free Fly Apparel banner

Click Here To Join Zhakkas Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program

Sunday 19 June 2016

http://reward.i-naira.com/abbey-raphael/

www.i-naira.com

As a registered member of i-naira.com, when I #thinknaira, I simply refer my friends to the platform to #makenaira like me. 
 iDashnaira.com pays N1000 instant deposit into my bank account for every new user I refer to the website. 
Pretty easy, each new user signs up with N2000 to join the platform, and i-naira.com rewards me with 50% of each sign up fee of N1,000; instantly paid into my bank account for marketing the brand to new customers plus many give away households, electronics and fashion items.
Why should I pay for things I want when I can earn them from i-naira.com
Simply sign up and start earning when you refer new users to i-naira.com
How it works? OK listen, I will let you in on this, but please remember to enter my phone number as your referrer when asked; that is how I get paid for bringing you on-board. 
OK this is how it works… 


i-Naira Integrated Resources ltd (www.i-naira.com) is a wholly owned Nigerian company registered in 2011 as a Consumer Sales Promotion Company (CSP). Our registered services include (but not limited to): Online discounts and value bargains for consumers. We are using PROMOTION and AUCTIONING systems that are driven by world class technology as a tool to deliver value to the Nigerian consumer. We render services that close Quality of Service (QoS) gaps and exceed the expectations of consumers in the Nigerian market sphere- where little or no attention is paid to quality of service offered to the masses. 
WHO ARE WE?

Countdown to the Launch of iNairaBid; First Technologically Driven Auctioning Platform in Nigeria 

43
Days
1
Hours
54
Minutes
2
Seconds

Earn N1000 on each customer you introduce to i-naira.com plus a N1000 worth of airtime to any network after you introduce your first customer to the platform. http://reward.i-naira.com/abbey-raphael/    

Promo last to the 31st of July 2016. Sign up now! See video below

OFFER ENDS: 31st of July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

mrralphworld@gmail.com

follow us@virgoworldworl1